Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's on your mind?



¿unɟ sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɐpoʇ ǝuop (spıʞ ɹnoʎ ɹo) noʎ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ 'os

¡unɟ ǝʌɐɥ puɐ ɯoɔ˙ʇxǝʇʎɯdıןɟ//:dʇʇɥ oʇ oƃ 'ɟןǝsɹnoʎ sıɥʇ op oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ ɟı

¿ɥnɥ 'pooƃ ʎʇʇǝɹd

¡ʎɐp s,ןooɟ ןıɹdɐ ɹoɟ ǝןdoǝd noʎ ɟo ʇno ʞɔǝɥ ǝɥʇ ǝsnɟuoɔ puɐ ǝʇıs ןooɔ sıɥʇ ǝsn oʇ ǝןqɐ ǝq oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı

˙ƃuıuɹoɯ sıɥʇ ʎɐs oʇ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʎןןɐǝɹ ʇ,uop ı 'ʇsǝuoɥ ǝq oʇ os 'ʎɐʞo

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

10 comments:

Barb said...

Kristin, you seem peeved today. :-/

Anonymous said...

bajeebus. thanks,now I have a headache! heh.
David's going to work for the pentagon.
Starts Monday. We are moving. See ya!

Tuesday Taylor said...

Ohhhh, you are always so clever to figure out tricky little things on this computer muh-jig...

Creative Junkie said...

˙ɹoɟ sǝoʇɐʇod uoɯǝן ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞןɐʇ ɯ,ı ןןǝɥ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ƃuıɹǝpuoʍ ǝɹɐ uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɹ uɐɔ oɥʍ sɹǝpɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ןןɐ ʍou puɐ

˙pooɟ ʎɯ uı uoɯǝן ɥƃnouǝ ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ʇnq 'ʎןǝʇɐן ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ uo ƃuıoƃ sı ʇɐɥʍ ǝɹns ʇou ɯ,ı - uoɯǝן ɟo suoʇ ¡sǝoʇɐʇod uoɯǝן ǝɹǝʍ ʎǝɥʇ

kristin said...

Oooh, aren't you clever! I see you've gathered all of your brain bits back up.

kristin said...

They'll just have to pop on over to The Creative Junkie to see why. :-)

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

I had to stand on my head and cross my eyes to read that...and it still didn't make any sense.

McMommy said...

I know the secret. :)

You just stand on your head to write!!!

Erin said...

WHOA! That is cool!!!! (came over from POW)

Susan said...

Love it!!!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in