Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MoRe SpRiNg FeVeR

Okay, I'm waiting for my shoes to arrive, but I got to thinking that I really need to celebrate Spring with style, so I've been looking at handbags, too.

I found this site back when they were first starting their website and had a Twitter contest. (Sadly, I did not win)

Handbagheaven.com

But I love to "window shop" and browse through their site.

Here are a few I've been eyeing:



What do you think?

And they're having a sale! Click below for a discount.

15% off all Handbags at HandbagHeaven.com


4 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

Those are all really cute. You should buy them all.

Jess said...

Oh I am in love with that giraffe print!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

They're all cute. I need something amazingly gigantic to tote all my gear in daily, though! One day, I'll carry a regular sized purse again!

Mandy said...

I want the first two!!!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in