Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My SpRiNg FLinG is OvAh!



::Sniff:: Yes, it is.

My Piperlime box came today!!!

Oh, joyous goodness, how exciting!

Alas, out of 4 shoes, the only ones that remotely fit are the clearance flat suede boots. And even they are a wee bit snug in the calf.

I might keep'em anyway.


Look at what I have to return.



It breaks my heart.

The old sneaker next to the cute red shoe is more like what I normally wear. :::sniff:::
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

10 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

but, but, but can't you just exchange them? They're so pretty!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Oh man, that is really really awful.

Beth said...

I LOVE the red shoes. I think they may have a *thing* for me, too. Just saying.

soulmoxie said...

they're almost worth it to keep...just to look at.

Creative Junkie said...

ACK - that stinks! They are so damn pretty!

I've never ordered shoes online for this very reason - I'm hard to fit anyway. I need to try them on before I totally fall in love with them.

Marinka said...

Once I ordered shoes for myself and the kids from Zappos and they all fit. I nearly passed out. Sorry about the returns. It hurts, I know!

LTYM said...

Did you say "suede boots"? Ohhh, that's my crack right there.

Carma Sez said...

what a letdown :-(

Lorrie Veasey said...

o sadness. Quick -go to payless!

Anonymous said...

I just saw that Kelly photo. Priceless!!!! thank you, I cannot STAND her

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in