What is this?
Update: Yes, you clever, eagle-eyed bloggers, it is an eyeball.
*My eyeball, the left one, I think.
I went to my eye doctor yesterday and he has this nifty space-age retinal imaging opto-somethingorother machine that takes a pictue of the back of your eye.
Apparently they can get a better look at your whole eye than they can when they use those annoying dilating eye drops that leave you blind for the next hour.
Since I'm a big girl now and was planning to drive myself home, I didn't think dilation was such a good idea. :-)

9 comments:
Kristin, the pic isn't showing up for me :-(
I have no clue! I'm kind of afraid to find out :-D
you are "not right".... and I know, so I'd be cheating if I "guessed" here....
Hmmm, is it a strange picture of an eyeball?
It looks like something living. I'm terrible at guessing games. Tell us!
Looks like your eye dr. is up on the new technology. Mine uses the same system - beats those horrible drops!!
ewweee! eye innards gross me out! stop that!!!
your tweet about the clinique bar was so funny!
WHAT was the song on the video for Maddy? Really? Really!
Do you think about your comments before you leave them?
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)