Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little bling bling






I bought these earrings last week. They are amethyst and silver and made in India in a Fair Trade workshop.




Amethyst Blossom Earrings
AND they were on sale. :-) Score! I supported a good cause and got a deal.

SERRV works with thousands of small-scale artisans and farmers in Africa, Asia, Latin America and other developing regions of the world by marketing their handcrafts and agricultural products. Through our work with 75 community-based organizations in 36 countries, we create economic opportunity so these producers can support their families.

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

8 comments:

Bj in Dallas said...

LOVE them....very me!

Will take a look at the site, thanks!

Tuesday Taylor said...

Love them and LOVE the color!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Very cool earrings. Love the colour.

Mandy said...

Love the colors together!! Also, are they heavy??

Jane! said...

Hmm... I take it you all are seeing something I'm not. No pics showing for Jane. I guess I have angered the internet gods yet again...

Miss Thystle said...

those are gorgeous!

Carma Sez said...

Not only are they beautiful, but it is for a great cause: win-win!

Lorrie Veasey said...

Damn I thought this was a Giveaway.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in