Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The SupahMommy giveway

Okay, here are the details of of the contest over at Supah D's blog:



Show this company some love. Ek- spesh-i - lee chosen for you: for

VALENTINE'S DAY

A collection of hand painted earthenware for you: the best mommy friends in alllllll the land ( echo voice). Valentine's theme. Why not treat yourself?Offered by my insanely funny and witty bloggy land friend Lorrie of

Our Name is Mud...is a Cinderella ceramics story. Owner Lorrie Veasey started the company by selling her unique pottery designs at small venues and street fairs held in New York CitY What began as a card table on a city sidewalk evolved over the course of ten years to a multi million dollar company, and has made a leader in the ceramic giftware industry.


Seriously. You. Will. Die. Lauging. At. Her. Creative. Genius.


Starbucks mugs: be gone with you. Pfaltzgraft? What's that?

Check this stuff out.



Everything Supah-D said is true. I ♥ Lorrie and Our Name is Mud.

The ONLY mugs I use for my morning coffee are my Domestic Goddess mug from Lorrie and my Opinions of a Broad "Bite Me" mug from Sheree. I ♥heart Sheree too!


So, quick! run over here to check out SupahMommy's giveaway. The rules are all posted clearly and the contest ends on February 7th.

3 comments:

Tuesday Taylor said...

Waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy and hormonal to take on any more commitments. Hitting the mall with LushEss to cheer up!
xoxo!

Miss Thystle said...

If you people don't tell me how you make those adorable little hearts appear, I'm going to go Christian Bale up in here. FOR REALS.

kristin said...

I ♥ you, Thystle!

Mwah!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in