skip to main |
skip to sidebar
FiNallY, ThE ChiC BuD GiVeAwAY!
Okay, FINALLY, the giveaway. Since my lovely assistant was asleep last night, we got up at 6 AM to make this video. Please give us a break, we're new at this, so the quality is not great.
Thanks to all of you for entering. Those of you who are new, or lurkers, don't be strangers, come back again.
So, the winner (watch the video for the name, duh) has 48 hours to contact me with your name and address. Or else we do this again!
Enjoy the day!
PS, That is SO not my voice.
Is it?
Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....
How 'bout life?....
9 comments:
Wow, 6am! I can't videotape anything at 6am!
Woohooo! I won!
Congrats to the winner. You have a lovely assistant. :-)
Congratulations Momof3!
Yay Lea! I totally wanted those, rats!
I can't believe your lovely assistant could deck herself out for the drawing and still have time to get into school clothes before school. It's all I can do to get mine into ONE outfit before the bus comes, let alone two! :)
Congratulations, Lea!
No, Emma did not sleep in that outfit. She chose it with great care...but then I couldn't convince her to give us a little dance.
Maybe next time. :-)
Kristin,
I FINALLY figured out what chick buds are! Duh! What kinda techno idiot am I???
BTW, Jasmine daughter is adorable!!
Did you check out her killer abs?
OMG, I didn't have those even when I was her age.
I am totally excited. I will look so chic in my old workout clothes and these fancy schmancy ear buds!
Wait a minute! Did she pronounce "Lorrie" wrong?
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)