....this string of sad excuses posts for a little dish on RHOC.
Who watched?
For some good dish, go here or here.
My random thoughts:
Did you catch the cougar cousins line about the mouse tattoo? "Oh, you can't see it? Maybe the pussy ate it" Ick. Barf. Gag.
I couldn't believe the shit Vicki's son was giving her. She PAID for his cruise and he wouldn't go to her seminars? AYFKM?
Though there weren't many attendees, were there?
I wonder how much Gretchen keeps up with her college friends? Off-camera, I mean. GMAB, another girl's weekend? because she has such a rough life.
Kara was turning into a total bitch.. 2 floor apt, indeed.
Can't wait to hear about Jeana's date. Besides kids who treat her like crap, she seems so normal. And sad.


6 comments:
so I dont watch that on a reuglar basis but I did see the one where Jeana went out to Chicago and the son was a total ass to her ... she needs to cut them off
also, per your FB status last week ... I was shocked at who got kicked off Top Chef .. i thought for sure it would be Leah .. her voice is way too whiny for me and at least what's her face KNEW what she did wrong and how to fix it ...
Recent blog post: The site http://kwr221.blogspot.co... does not match member ID5762
why is there an error message under each comment? Arghhh
and now it;s gone....
oh please. It is so hard to watch what a C word Vicki can be and how spoiled the kids are of that new gal, I can't remember their names. Especially the one who told Jeana the party that she didn't go to college and is just "hanging out'. that girl needs to do some serious volunteer work. She is very hard to watch
Oooooooh shit, the "mouse tatt" comment from the trailer park cousin. I could smell Tamra's T.P. roots from the moment she walked into the reality series.
RHOC is seriously disturbing. Especially how many vacations Gretchen needs to de-stress.
Is the bloggy box of goodness really lost?
I am bring Twighlight on vaca with me.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)