Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Excuses, excuses



This...
Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn

...Is why I haven't been blogging.


My daughter gave me Twilight for Christmas and I finished it in a few days.

A friend from church found out that I liked it and has been feeding me the other books as quickly as I can devour them.

Last week I read New Moon.

He gave me Eclipse on Sunday.

I finished it this morning at 7:06 AM.

It's a miracle that my kids didn't miss their buses at 7:30 AM.

I need to go to work, but I REALLY want to read just a FEW pages of Breaking Dawn.

Is that so wrong?


Anyway.....

The ChicBuds are great. They're waay cool, but I have to arm wrestle my daughter for control of them.

Did you know that they also make RockBuds in cool patterns that are perfect for guys. Or for girls who aren't into bling.

Check 'em out here: www.chicbuds.com

I promise to do the giveaway this week BEFORE I go to St. Kitt's.

That is, I'm planning to go to St. Kitt's if DH and I are still speaking to each other.

We need to go to St. Ki
tt's to remind each other that we started out as best friends. Ever have those weeks?


I'm going to need another one of those girlfriend lunches soon. Andi? Heather? Karen? Lea? Anyone in driving distance? Lorrie?


Speaking of driving.....

The fam is going to NYC and CT for Greek Easter. (that's the week after American Easter and the start of April vacation here.) We plan on going to the NeW YanKeE STaDiuM in the city that never sleeps on Saturday (Lorrie? Yoohoo?), then on Monday after Greek Easter we are driving to Washington, DC to do the rite-of-passage family trip to the all of our national monuments.

We're dropping DH off at the airport Wednesday morning for a business trip to Dallas, then we are road-tripping back to Rochester. I imagine we'll be passing through Philly... or maybe Pittsburgh... or the Poconos..... Maybe a detour through Baltimore before that...anyone in a path of intersection between DC and Rochester that wants to meet for coffee or an ice cream cone or something... let me know.


I'll be back. A vampire is calling my name. And a werewolf.

Dammit, I have to work today.

9 comments:

Miss Thystle said...

Did you see the movie? Isn't Jacob DREAMY? You know, for a teenage werewolf...

Tuesday Taylor said...

You're going to St. Kitts? Suhhhh-weeeet! LushEss and I are heading to LA this Saturday for T-R-O-U-B-L-E!
Let's compare notes!

Anonymous said...

I loved the books too, and I have read them twice so far.

Heather said...

Haven't read the books yet.

I'm so buried in Hubby's ridiculously over-ambitious to-do list (did I mention he now wants to get the house on the market BY MARCH 1?! As in 18 days from today?) that I don't think I'll have time for lunch until at least when you are back from St. Kitts. Do me a favor, get tan and relax and drink some adult beverages for me, 'kay? 'Cause the only color *my* skin will be getting anytime soon is Soft Ecru, with perhaps a splash of Garden Grape. :P

Seriously though, please have a fantabulous time in the sun and warmth, and let's definitely do lunch again when you get back!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Oh, I get soooo one track minded when I find a book or series I truly love... Enjoy your upcoming vacation. Maybe you'll be finished with all your books by then. :-)

Anonymous said...

so, what do you think of commentluv?

Anonymous said...

Liked the Twilight books (except for the last one - YUCK) but HATED the movie.

Hope you have a wonderful vacation! I'm so jealous. As for having one of those weeks? Sigh - I'm having one of those months.

Anonymous said...

{{{anonymous}} Sorry about your month. I'm only 10 pages into the last book, so we'll see ...what was YUCK about it? I want to see the movie, but I don;'t think I want an actor to replace my vision of Jacob and Edward.

Anonymous said...

Let's do lunch! You'll need to come to Philly though.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in