Just so you know....
I would totally update my blog, but I can't seem to find the cord for my camera and so I can't download any pics. :-(
Weep with me for a moment.

Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.
8 comments:
WAHHH!!!
You could post with, you know, words. :)
Recent blog post: The site http://kwr221.blogspot.co... does not match member ID5762
...and why does your comment thingy show my most recent post as an error with your website attached?
I will weep with you. But you can now rejoice because I'm having a contest. Come visit and enter...
Recent blog post: The site http://kwr221.blogspot.co... does not match member ID5762
Um, first of all, this commenting thing is ka-RAZY. What's up with it? So fancy and complex and it doesn't recognize me as a fellow Blogger chick.
Secondly, I just pull the little memory stick thingymabob out of my camera, jam it into the slot in the computer and VOILA, pictures! :D Just a thought.........
I was going to weep, but then I got frustrated by the new comment form. ;-) I just do what Heather does. Easy peasy!
This scripted comment thing is for the birds. 86 it.
I just wanted CommentLuv and that's not working and I'm not sure if I can get rid of it!
......Waaaahhhhhhh
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)