- DH. ... 'nuff said.
- laundry
- mean people who suck (someone stole DS's ipod out of his locker during wrestling practice)
- deadlines
- sunshine (THANK YOU, GOD!)
- communities - even virtual ones
- New opportunities
- Give-Aways
- ChicBuds!!!!!!!!!!!
To the delight of my DD, I was given a pair of ChicBuds earphones to test drive this week.
She wants me to keep the white ones with pink crystals (her obvious choice) and I'm leaning towards the black ones with blue crystals.
After I do exhaustive test research on these, I will be giving away a pair.
Right here.
On this very blog.
I know. I'm shocked, too. I feel like I've been launched into the big leagues.
So, a HUGE shout out to ChicBuds and Kandi Brown who have made me hip and cool in my daughter's eyes and have made us both very excited to flaunt these, try them out, and review them.
And GIVE AWAY A PAIR TO ONE OF YOU!
Stay tuned for more details as I sashay my way around town with these babies.
They even make a Men's Designer series. This would be waay cool for Valentine's Day!
Go check'em out here: www.chicbuds.com
See you soon!

5 comments:
You are going to be the coolest kid on the block with those!!
Those are cool.
Love sunshine.
A message from my sister the Dr. Keep the volume low or you will lose your hearing. I know, buzz kill, but she just wants the best for you
They are very cool. But tell me, please: How on earth did you end up getting them to test? I keep reading about people who are testing products, or given it to give away on their blog...How did you get involved in that?
just
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)