Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Back in the saddle again...

Or at least back in the US, home from sunny, tropical St. Kitt's.

I am hopelessly behind on all things blog related.

But I wanted to remind you that you can STILL enter the ChicBuds giveaway. (See previous post).

Yes, in another demonstration of the fine art of procrastination, I am swamped with back-to-work, back-to-school, catch-up-on-laundry stuff, so I don't think I will be able to have my lovely assistant, Emma, choose the winner until Thursday.

So, tell a friend, (or don't and keep your chances of winning at better odds). But really, tell your friends because ChicBuds are pretty cool and people should know about them. I read a Twitter that they're on RadioShack.com now. Go check them at at chicbuds.com and tell me if you don;t think they're the cutest. Really, I think you'll agree.

Oh, have I whined yet about how I left my camera charger AT HOME and thus my battery was EXHAUSTED by Monday and so, I have no pics, unless my husband can figure out how to get them off his video camera and onto a computer. DOn't hold your breath. Yes, indeed, after much handwringing and searching before I left, I found the camera computer cords, but FORGOT THE STOOPID CHARGER. Can you say "IDIOT". Yup, that was me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in Italy with my mother back when film cameras were possible. Long story short, no pictures at all. we were there for nine days. it sucked

3carnations said...

You could have bought a disposable camera! :)

Hope you had a great trip!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Welcome back to Antartica! :-) Brrrrr.

Krëg said...

You could just draw some pictures from memory.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in