Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It'S jUsT nOt FaiR.

So, I figure I'll give myself a little boost with some online window shopping. I mean what else can I do when it's 2 degrees outside?

So, I open up an email I got from Piperlime - you know, the site with all the great shoes and handbags.

So, the handbag pictured on the front page is cute.

It's a "Rachel Zoe pick". Cute, right?

Hip, fashionable and big (the better to camouflage my junk), and infinitely an improvement over the sad, worn bag I got 2 years ago from Marshall's.

But then I clicked over to the site and saw the price tag.


$548!!!!!!


Yeah, right. Not tHaT cute.

I wonder what the selection is over at Target?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, jeez that is insane.
I got a "healthy back bag" from LL Bean. I love it. The big one is big enough to store all my junk plus a few diapers. So, I don't have to carry a huge diaper bag.

Then, I got a "regular" sized one so I don't need to carry the big one if I ever actually get out on my own!

Miss Thystle said...

That is just crazy. Like real people can afford that?

Anonymous said...

You know what? they have a great selection at Target and part of their beauty is their low cost. That's ridiculous

Anonymous said...

You need a Sugar Daddy (and who doesn't, really?). I say check out Marshall's again. If it's the 'it' bag, someone will be reproducing it cheaply soon!

$548 -- how rude!

kristin said...

Just because I *watch RHOC, doesn't mean I shop like them.

I'm totally a coupon queen (20% BBB coupon?, I'm THERE! 40% at Borders? I suddenly NEED a book) and a Target and Marshall's shopper. Our Marshall's has a GREAT shoe selection.

My Sugar Daddy has me on a BUDGET. :::sigh:::

PS< MOmof3 - I'm SO glad the diaper bag days are far behind me.

Anonymous said...

I'd pay that much for a Lena Kooba bag :) heh. I also found a Kooba Brooklyn on Bluefly for $250 (1/2 price!!)
I loves me the handbags.
But I only have ONE that cost more than $200.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in