Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My daughter is a great Spitter



The card game, that is.
She got me up at 6 AM to play before school. She started out playing 2 handed yesterday, but she's gotten so good that I made her switch to one-handed.

I won. :-)

The rest of my post got eaten by blogger and I'm too lazy to re-type it all.

Enjoy the day!

6 comments:

Bj in Dallas said...

First of all, your trip looked FAB-U-LUSH and I am jealous! Although we chose to go to the snow for CMas, off to the beach for March cause I need some sun!!

how is the hubby and all the health stuff?

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I've never heard of that card game, but who really cares? Your daughter is a cutie patootie!

Krëg said...

I am unfamiliar with spit (the game). Is it like solitaire?

Anonymous said...

My sister and I used to play this game ALL THE TIME and nearly killed each other over it on many occasions. 6am for a card game. I'll be sending you your mother of the year trophy any minute now

Anonymous said...

My sister and I used to play this game ALL THE TIME and nearly killed each other over it on many occasions. 6am for a card game. I'll be sending you your mother of the year trophy any minute now

Lorrie Veasey said...

omgosh- i used to love spit. Got to go google the rules.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in