Not how I expected my morning to go
1 week ago
Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.
8 comments:
I need to do the same thing ... I am going get rid of the ones I simply DONT LIKE .. yet, for some reason I keep them there and all of their negative glory .... perhaps it will help me have more time to stop by here more often!!
oooooooooooooooooooo who are you keeping who are you dumping?
I'm subscribed to lots of blogs too, but some of them don't post on a regular basis, so I keep them around - that way I don't have to click on the bookmarked list every single day. Saves me some time. :-)
hello there - good call sister :) life is too short and really one has to do what is right for oneself - hugs babe - it was thoughts along this line that made me cut out of facebook ....
ps loving the peguins :)
I hope I know who I am...is that presumptuous of me?
You guys are funny.
I would never ditch a commenter. ;-)
You don't comment much on my blog, so I get the feeling I might be out. Don't worry - My feelings won't be hurt. I'm not the type that will only read a blog if the person reads hers as well. :)
Nothing wrong with that. Leaves room to find NEW blogs and people to love!
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)