Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Friday, January 9, 2009

The question of the hat


I think I just need some cool shades.


That's all, right?


Right?!


;-)

7 comments:

PearlsOfSomething said...

Glamorous baybee!

Bj in Dallas said...

I love it! I always pick them up, try them on and put it down. M2 thinks I look ridiculous, I think they are HOT! Now that you broke down and got one, I'm gonna do it for Cozumel in March
Yahoo!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the hat!

I bought one on a trip to Puerto Vallarta, and it is the best summer accessory I've ever owned. Even better that the Butt Curtain/Sarong, which we all know cover a multitude of sins!

Anonymous said...

I think you look great in the hat. I've never found a summer hat that looks good on me, but I'm loving my new toque. A whole winter of getting away with bad hair days makes me happy! ; )

Miss Thystle said...

If you hadn't said that you weren't the one in the red bikini, I would never have known who was who. Seriously.

Le said...

I am loving it - send me one NOW !!!

Deb said...

The hat rocks. You should wear it everywhere. Just saying...

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in