Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have a bigger dilemma...

The Season 3 premier of Big Love is at 9 PM on Sunday.

The SAME DAY and TIME as Desperate Housewives!

What's a girl to do?

Thank goodness for the DVR.

3 comments:

PearlsOfSomething said...

I gave up on Desperate Housewives. Doesn't your cable company do HBO On Demand? I mean, not that it really matters if you DVR. I just don't know how to work our downstairs DVR, and my upstairs TiVo is booked for Sunday nights.

It's a busy life!

Bj in Dallas said...

I have lost track of Big Love, although I work with a guy that looks just like the husband on there..
I'm into DH right now to get rid of the sleezy spooky guy that wants to hurt Mike
I should get a life

EE said...

OMG... I love "Big Love"!!!!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in