Do you ever wonder how random people find you on Twitter?
And why they follow you?
What makes them unfollow you, just as randomly.
Why your teen at home is SO not the teen at school. I think it's a multiple personality disorder, personally.
Although, to be fair, I suffer from the same thing, I'm sure.
Why some people think it's okay to watch endless hours of tv (or sports), but they think the internet is just a useless waste of time.
Why the people you most want to see never go to your college (or highschool) reunions.
Do people really care if you send them a Christmas card? Especially one that doesn't even have a note. (Don't get me started)
What if I just skipped the Christmas cards altogether?
Cyber Christmas cards - yes or no?
Why doctor's don't let you email them with teeny little question? It would be much more expedient than a gazillion phone tag installments with the nurses and office staff.
Why the *idea if something is often better than the actual something.
How I became a grown-up with out feeling grown up? Almost like I'm an impostor.
Where time goes? I swear it does fly.
Really.
If you have answers to any of these, please tell me.
I swear I had a bunch more, but I forgot them.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

5 comments:
After the Evil Twin pissed me right off about the time I spend on my laptop, I said, "You plant your fat ass on that couch and the TV runs constantly. I don't want to watch it. It's boring. THIS is my entertainment. Back off." There have been no more snide comments.
I wonder about the Christmas card thing also. I love to get them and when there is no note I feel disapointed but think at least they were thinking of us for a second or two.
I'm guilty of not usually writing a note in Xmas cards. I do put pictures of the heathens in it, though!
I have mixed feeling about the Christmas note...I've gotten some Christmas letters that sound so braggy, and make me feel like my family is substandard. So, I suppose it depends on what the note says.
Oh, and as they say on Sesame Street..."asking questions is a good way to find out the answers..."
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)