Oh, there I am.
1 week ago
Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.
5 comments:
I don't think it looks ridiculous at all, Ms. Derek. Now-if you decide to braid all of your hair we'll need to have a chat.
I totally wanted to get a hat like that when we were in Clearwater the Thanksgiving before last, and my DH kept totally mocking me, saying it was a "Grissom hat" ala Gil Grissom on CSI. (Who, if you don't watch CSI, wears a hat exactly like that when he's out in the sun investigating crimes...)
I think it looks smashing. I think you *should* braid your hair, too, and put some shells and beads in with it. Why not go whole hog for the New Year? :D
Happy, happy New Year to you and yours - FWIW, we had 9 inches of snow as of 9am today, with another 8-12 expected by midnight. Yeah, we are so not going out of the house today....
I love the hat - you look so cute! Happy New Year (and I'm so jealous that you're in sunny FL right now).
what fun is vacay if you can't wear a stupid looking hat? You should see the one I wear when I go to Hawaii!
Love love love that hat. It rocks.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)