Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Flip Video Camera Giveaway




No, not mine, unfortunately.

But 2 bloggers are hooked up and giving away a Flip. How cool is that?

They both love the features - like it's small ( 4.17" x 2.16" x 1.25"), easy to use, you can upload to AOL, blogs, YouTube, etc, and there's a cool underwatercase.

So, if you're intrigued, head on over to PlusSizeMommy.blogspot.com or INeverGrewUp.net and check out the rules. Also, go on over to theflipstore.com to check out the features.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in