This is where it
Why it's in my laundry room.
A month ago, dh discovered that the light on the GFCI was out - yikes! It was, like, 14 degrees and that wasn't good. We'll, we had some friends look at it and talked with the store that sold it to us, and decided that I had to drain the tub. DH was going out of town, so it was up to me. I drained the tub, had some help tipping it over, and disconnected the hoses that led to the motor. The diagnosis was that I bring the motor in to have it looked at. Luckily, it was covered under warranty - it's SoftTub and it's great for our purposes. But now it's in my laundry room. It wasn't so bad at first, we went on vacation. Then when we got back I picked up the motor unit. But it's been too darned cold to hook up those hoses and fill it. But I need to, dammit. Not only do we miss using it, but I can't stand having it where it it - it's right in the way of the coat closet.
And I can't have it there when company comes. I may just have to suck it up, shovel the ice and snow off the deck, and freeze my fingers off to connect it. Yes, I said me. Dh is Mr's Fix-it of all things related to the boat. But he really doesn't jump into those projects around the house. Part of it is an issue of motivation, part of it is skill and part of it is a lack of time. He works crazy hours in the winter and usually gets home after dark. So, yup, it's me.

2 comments:
I feel super by saying that this is realy one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!
Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing!
PALAVROSSAVRVS REX
Joshua, how nice of you to say that.
I have to say, however, that I'm new at this and just stumbling along, one post at a time.
What, exactly, is a blossom blessing?
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)