Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hooray! Yippee!

The hot tub is back where it belongs! With the help of number one son, we rolled it out the side door, around the back, and onto the deck. Hooking up the motor unit wasn't so difficult - one tiny leak and all I had to do was tighten the clamp a little bit more. We filled the tub with a garden hose, and now it will warm up 1-2 degrees per hour. At that rate it could be Tuesday before we're in it.

There's still snow on the ground, and I had to shovel the ice off the deck. I know Easter is early this year, but geez, shouldn't it be warmer by now?


The last photo is the laundry room/ mud room view without the hot tub. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in