Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Home, sweet, home

Well, my surgery was Thursday, and I had to spend Thursday night in the hospital for recovery. hah. As if you could get any rest when they come in every hour to wake you up to check your vital signs.

G and the kids brought my Greek food for dinner, along with flowers and chocolate. :-). They also brought my laptop - so it was nice to have wireless access in my hospital room.

G and lovely daughter made french toast this morning - yum! Anyway, I'm a little stiff and sore, and it's hard not to be able to lift, bend or push. But I feel pretty good and I'm so glad to be home.

My friends and neighbors ((it's so great to have neighbors who are friends!) have been great - taking the kids for the day, bringing great reading material to keep me busy, delicious food, and treats for when I recover. If you read this - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I love you. Really.

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm glad you're recuperating. If you got a hysterectomy - that's my next want in life. I plan to really beg for one at my annual appointment in April.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in