Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Part 2 - ¿puıɯ ɹnoʎ uo s,ʇɐɥʍ


This is what the previous post said:

"okay, so to be honest, i don't really have anything to say this morning.

i just wanted to be able to use this cool site and confuse the heck out of you people for april fool's day!

pretty good, huh?

if you want to do this yourself, go to http://flipmytext.com and have fun!

so, what have you (or your kids) done today that was fun?"


Update:
My daughter was hinting at something all afternoon.
I forgot about.
She fell asleep.
I just tried to get into my bed.

She short-sheeted it! I'm cracking up here. :-)

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

6 comments:

Deb said...

That was pretty funny.

Miss Thystle said...

An oldie but a goldie!

Carma Sez said...

my son was having a blast with this upside down thing on YouTube yesterday. So simple; yet so fun :D
carma

Lorrie Veasey said...

SHOM came running into my office: I think there's something wrong with my computer-one of your comments on your blog is upside down!!

Virtual high five baby.

Marinka said...

Kid pranks are the best Unless I'm the victim of course!
;)

Anonymous said...

the apple and the tree saying comes to mind about now

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in