Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, April 6, 2009

I know, I'm lame


Forgive me Internets, for I have sinned, it's been 5 days since my last post.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

But honestly? I have so many funny blogs to READ, that I have no time to write my own.

And I spent 5 HOURS at church yesterday making pancakes for a youth fundraiser and I was wiped OUT yesterday and had to take a nap when I got home.

And I went to Ithaca on Friday night/ Saturday to see my nephew perform in Cornell's Cayuga Waiters Spring Fling Concert. Totally cool.

And I DID NOT bring my laptop with me. I know, I was shocked too.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on leaving the laptop behind!
I thought your nef went to Ithaca, not Cornell. My cousin was at Ithaca.

SNOW tomorrow. WTF? ugh, and the rain last night! good lord.

Tuesday Taylor said...

Oh Kristin,
I just LOVE a confession!!!

Miss Thystle said...

Uh, I was hoping for a WAY juicier confession!

kristin said...

Hey, I *said I was lame!

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

You can't always have your laptop with you. Now, however, you have to write twice as many posts for the remainder of this month. :o)

Mandy said...

mmmpancakes ....

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in