Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

This is GREAT!

Okay, I totally read about this on Marla's Blog, Pak Adventures. But tell me, is this not the greatest thing?

Got Something?

Go ahead, click on the image and visit the Something Store. I'll be here when you're done.

I think I'd like to send these to so many people I know. I wonder if half of them would "get" it, though.

I mean, I think some people would just open it up and say "What the poop is this?" And some would say, "Wow, how cool!" And run around the house hollering "Woohoo!".

:::looking around::: not me, of course. I haven't ordered one. Yet.

But I'm thinking about it.

Enjoy the day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the Marla I would know? Who knew all these blogs existed??!! Such a treat for rainy days... : )

PearlsOfSomething said...

Sadly, I'm already playing the "something" game, mostly with Amazon. I was going to try to come up with something witty, but let's be honest. When dh is gone, I spend my time shopping online. My elderly UPS man is starting to look very yummy.

kristin said...

Tracy- no, it's not. I've been reading so many blogs :-X

anyway, I think she reads some of the same blogs I do, and I commented, and she commented and now I read her blog too sometimes!

Beware - they start out as a rainy day treat...and then the next thing you know, you're checking for updates, and checking for comments, and following links....

Anonymous said...

No blogs aren't a rainy day treat, or no it's not the same Marla? pearlsofsomething I do know though, right?

PearlsOfSomething said...

Lol. I don't know any "Tracy." :)

Lorrie Veasey said...

I'll try this when the switch from the $10 something--to the high end jewelry version. Momma needs some bling bling.

Also: Kristin-isn't our job to RECRUIT NEW CONVERTS? Sheesh next thing ya know you'll be complaining about wearing the safron robes and handing out blog urls at the airports.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That looks like a load of fun. Hmmmm. $10 huh? I'll think about it. I spent way more at Our Name is Blog on a wicked cool coffee mug, so it's no secret I enjoy internet shopping (and free shipping? that may seal the deal right there).

Deb said...

Oooh! Can't stand it...I might have to order "something".

Can I put this on my blog if I link it back to you?

Pretty please?

kristin said...

Deb - Of COURSE! I got it from someone else, anyway. :-)

kristin said...

Meant to say, AND I'd love the link, of course.;-)

Marla said...

go get your something... fun stuff comes from this... and these comments from Tracy are freaking me out because Tracy is my maiden name.... not to mention... confuing :)

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in