Please to notice:
1. complete lack of gray hair (I love you, Tom!) ignore the way it's blown out - it's always better on day 2 - you all know that (sorry, Tom)
2. double chin that couldn't be erased no matter what angle I asked DD to take the pic from :-(
3. cat furniture and accoutrement in the background, window seat - for the cats, red knit square - for the cats, out of sight - cat bed on couch, basket of toys and catnip scratcher
4. Awesome wine glass from YouKnowWhere. Let your fingers do the surfing and head over there for your own awesomeness - whether you like wine, coffee or ice cream - there's something to brighten your day and reflect your point of view. If you check out the website, it'll also tell you local stores that carry their good stuff if you'd like to check it out in person. I found some right up the street from me at A Different Point of View in Pittsford. And *that was even before I *knew Lorrie. I just have an eye for the cool stuff. ;-) Personally, I'm looking forward to visiting the *real store on NYC someday soon (soon is all relative) in Grand Central Station.
PS. Don't forget to let me know if you're in for the Traveling Bloggy Box of Goodness, and if you already said yes, email me with your address - kwr221ATaolDOTcom

5 comments:
You live very, very close to my mother-in-law. How lucky are you??
:-X
Soo, does she live in Pittsford, or another suburb? B? F? another P? W?
You can e me so I can look out for shoppers at Wegmans to see if they have horns ;=)
On the brighter side, if you ever come here to visit her, we can meet for coffee!
Love happy hour...I'm thinking of starting that up right now.....
One of our cats (sort of a panther)looks just like the one in the picture!!
I don't know exactly what town she's in, but I know that she shops in Pittsford, and there's a plaza within a short drive of her house with a decent Italian restaurant, a movie theater, a book store and a Cold Stone Creamery. (I have to plot escape routes when we do visit.)
I don't see us visiting anytime soon... but I'll be sure to let you know. You can be one more escape route...
Oohh, I drove by there everyday! She does live close.
Are you still in Keene? Ever go to the Y there?
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)