Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Don't hate me because I'm....

beautiful late. (Sorry, old 80's commercial reference.)

And possibly a procrastinator.

But good things come to those who wait.

Really, I'm sorry, but I had a GREAT weekend away and I just don't think I can get the Traveling Bloggy Box of Goodness in the mail today.

But I PROMISE that it will go to the nearest US Post Office on Tuesday.
Really.

To Tiff, because she was the first to respond.

Updates later today.

5 comments:

Downbeat said...

I can't wait! Hooray!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Don't become a PO slacker like myself. LOL.

Heather said...

The PO is so much more manageable since they installed those "do it yourself" machines in the lobby.

I loooove those machines, especially at holiday time!!

Ruby said...

I'm so jealous that I didn't get in on this! How very fun (and exciting!). I can't wait to read about the TBBoG on your blogs!

kristin said...

Megan - next time!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in