Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Am I the Only One?

Not watching the new 90210?

I swear, a quick perusal of some of my favorite blogs and Facebook friend updates would indicate that EVERYBODY is watching but me.

I don't even really remember watching it faithfully the first time, so it really wasn't even on my radar.

But, come'on......I'm feeling left out here. No less than 4 blogs dedicated to a recap or a confession of watching trashy TV...and I'm not done with my list.

So, tell me - should I go check it out? Does not being interested make my O-L-D?

What am I missing here?


9 comments:

3carnations said...

I'm not watching it...I rarely watched the old one, either.

Me said...

Wow. I didn't even know that this existed!

I have to admit, I'm a bit curious. I was an "early years" watcher, but that was about it. And I don't like people messing with my shows. I'm going to have to watch, just so I can critique.

Dang, my little sisters usually keep me up to date on these kinds of things. They've dropped the ball!

Amy said...

I'm not watching, but I didn't watch the original much, either. I actually don't watch much tv at all.

kristin said...

Amy - neither do I, but that's because blogs are my new drug. ;-)

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I watched the first show like a dang junkie. I feel like I could never enjoy a "repeat" of it. Plus, not much a TV watcher anyway (until Sept. 18 - SURVIVOR!)

Lorrie Veasey said...

Not watching it--who has time and if I reviewed tv shows that would be like putting actual CONTENT on my blog and we can't have that. No sireee. as far as tv goes I watch very little...Survivor and a few very trashy shows on VH1; just so I can go to sleep questioning the future of human race.

Marla said...

obviously i'm a watcher... glad to know i'm not the only one because i haven't come across anyone else who is blogging about it and thought i had a problem :) in a lot of ways i wish i was like you... but the addiction is too strong...

Robin said...

I didn't watch it the first time so I doubt very seriously that I will this time 'round.

and the pool deck...Now??? Is exactly what I said!!! "you have all fall winter and spring to build it, why now?? Good God man there is hunting season to ready for!!"

Men!!!
Welcome to my world.

Heather said...

I did watch the original - every single season, actually. Melrose Place, too. Hubby found it quite pathetic, but I persisted.

I TiFauxed the new one but haven't had the time to watch it yet. You'd think I would have the time, what with Kiddo off to full-day kindy now, but my DVR list is crammed full of things to catch up on/watch from when we were on vacation and I've yet to plunk myself down on the couch and watch. I did pick up five new books at the library yesterday though.........

I mostly recorded it because I was a huge fan of The Wire and one of my favorite actors from that show is the adopted son. Oh yeah, the whole adoption thing intrigues me, too - being an adoptee and a mom through adoption and all.

Anyhow, if I don't get to it soon, I may never get to it. I tend to delete things after a few weeks rather than letting them clog up my TiFaux list.

Oh and then there's the whole "I'm too old for this!" too.... (I'm closing in on 37, for the record. In December. Sigh.)

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in