You know how some movies give you instant "movie-isms"? Those words or phrases that keep popping up in your conversations or that just make you giggle or snort with an inside joke?
Well I got 2 from last night, which you may or may not appreciate.
From Hancock:
"You did a gu-g-oood j-aahh-bb-uh." "good job" said in a prolonged and tortured way.
From Get Smart:
"Missed it by *this much."
Got any movie favorites?
Tell'em to me in the comments.
Thanks.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

3 comments:
I have so many that I couldn't even begin to list them. Almost all of them are vaguely off color anyway. Shocking, right?
No movie comments, but you've been tagged. :)
http://nelopyma.blogspot.com/2008/07/quirky.html
Miss Thystle. Off-color is okay, feel free to share!
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)