We'll go to Port Dalhousie in ON, Canada, then Niagara-on-the-Lake, then Lewiston, NY (nothing special there, but friends will meet us and we'll drive to Chautauqua for a Kenny Loggins concert) Gah, that part sounds old.
Don't get me wrong, I like Kenny Loggins; but really, I saw him for the first time in college. And I graduated 25 years ago. (okay, that sounds really bad. But it's true)
Anyway, I don't know if I'll have Internet access or not. Somehow, I'll survive. I might get twitchy, but I. Will. Survive.
::::Cue Gloria Gaynor chorus - or, if you prefer, the Aretha version::::
Have a great weekend if I don't "see" you.
Enjoy the day!
Oh, here are two photos from the weekend - one is cropped because I didn't like the way my arms looked in the sundress, but it was so freakin' hot I couldn't wear the little sweater. really.
Like PearlsofSomething said on her blog, I reserve the right to remove the photo at any time - like as soon as I come to my senses. Mostly because of the stupid grin and squinty eyes. Geesh. It was a rough day. And definitely take note of the total frizz in the hair. Yikes. For about 8 and a half minutes, in the hotel room, it was straight, and styled and kind of cute. Then WHAMO, outside in the 97 degree heat plus accompanying humidity and total style melt down. Oh well.
And the second photo is Darling Daughter on the rock by her cabin at camp. Everyone takes a photo there and I *know I have one in an old album somewhere of *me on the same rock. Cool. :-)

3 comments:
Lol. Love both pics. Everyone's so happy!
Enjoy your trip. I'm green with envy. I wonder what it's like to be a stowaway...
Have a great trip. I love the pics - you should find your pic on the rock and post them side by side.
Nice pics. :) I have the same issue with frizz. Tuesdays are particularly ugly, since I have to take the kids to swim lessons at an indoor pool, lol.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)