Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Friday, July 11, 2008

A few more random pics

A few more random pics from last week:

The Old Man of the Sea... I don't think he caught that fish, I think one of the kids did.

This is a heron flying over the water (St. Lawrence River at Cape Vincent).
In Kingston, with all the fun stuff to see and do... Darling Daughter became enamored of Harley, a cat in a pet store.
This 65 foot yacht Magic Moment, was our neighbor on the docks at Kingston. And to think 15 years ago, we used to cross the lake in our 22 ft cuddy cabin and dock right next to The Big Boys.
The view of the harbor from the bridge of our boat.

I was this close to a great shot of an ugly fanny pack at a fast food joint on Princess St, but I couldn't get my camera out fast enough and the spectacle was seated and I lost my shot.


Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in