Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm in Binghamton

...on my way to Bear Mountain to see THE REGATTA, a canoe race between youth camps that is a long standing tradition. Of course, the camp I'm rooting for has a long tradition of winning. :-)

Yes, in my youth, I was on the team - 2-man and 4-man canoes (well, woman) And I was the Waterfront Director one of our winning years. :-)

I'm very excited to see Darling Daughter tomorrow, and my cousin and her kids and my dear old camp friends who I don't talk to nearly enough. 

Because I'm a slacker. I'm much better at emailing and IMing than I am at actual in-person phone talking. But for anyone reading this who thinks I ought to call you more, I really do think of you all. Often. I'm just a slacker and it's easier to multi-task while on the computer than on the phone.

I hope DD is paddling tomorrow, but if not, the cheering is fun, too.  OOh, I forgot to mention that my brother will be one of the race starters - he's involved in the ACA. It'll be good to see him too. :-)

2 comments:

PearlsOfSomething said...

Wait a minute- Bear Mountain? I think that's where we used to have our field days!

I'm not entirely certain, since I never went.

Talk about slacker!

Good luck to dd!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Sounds like a fun day. Go team!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in