Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, September 21, 2009

GoOd MoRnInG!

Or should I say,

Good Morning, CHICKENS!


This is what I saw when I dropped my son off at school this morning at Friggin' Early O' Clock.

That is all.

Enjoy the day!

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Nice shot!

Bj in Dallas said...

good way to start the day........love your pictures

btw- thanks for your comment on the Rant-
I'm not crazy today, but still bumping into myself as to what to do. This too shall pass.
BUT, I doubt I will look back and laugh like some people say, I will look back and say Thank God I'm not in that place anymore- :)

Linda said...

When my kids see something like that they say...


"God's looking at you...."


:)

Beautiful but bitter. said...

LOLZ @ "Friggin' Early O'Clock". Beautiful pic!

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in