Check it out, that's our boat in the background. No, not the sailboat. the other one.
I should be getting ready for a youth group meeting, so since procrastination is my middle name, and I'm avoiding the sick people in my house, here are just a few pics from the last month.
We bought a little jet boat. It's used and 13 years old, but it's a lot of fun for waterskiiing.

(Umm, not ME - the kids)

We went to the Loggins and Messina concert at Bethel Woods.

(That's WOODSTOCK, in case you didn't know. Look it up if you're younger than 40)

Had a little tailgate party.

Sat in the Wavy Gravy Hog Farm bus

Saw things that no one should see.

We picked up our kids from camp in the Adirondacks. Yes, the deer are *that tame up there.

We had a great time reuniting with cousins.


Yeah, can you see that Emma is not in the photo above? She was in the bathroom. Family Picture FAIL.
We went to Toronto for Labor day and the lake (Great Lake Ontario) was as smooth as glass. For reals.

We went to a Yankees game (they won).

We went the Canadian National Exhibition (the Ex) and had fried fair food,

rode some "Oh, hell NO" rides,

Yeah, you're right...not me, the kids rode them.

saw some magic, watched this amazing guy balance big rocks on top of small ones,


rented rollerblades. (Yes, ME - don't you dare laugh)

First day of middle school

The passenger window won't go back up so I fixed it with contact paper and duct tape. Classy all the way.
Whoa, I should do this more often. But I gotta say, the uploading picture thing is a PITA.
4 comments:
Love, love, love the car window with contact paper!
so glad to see you and your photos and trips all look great! may be a PITA but fun for us to see!
NICE!!!!!!!!!!
I would never laugh at you on skates! I'd high five and hope I didn't knock you down.
Good job.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)