Every morning when I pour my coffee, I have a difficult decision to make.
Which of these AWESOME coffee mugs, made by AWESOME women, do I choose to drink out of?
it's often determined by the kind of mood I'm in.
The mug on the left is by the fabulous Lorrie Veasey of Our Name is Mud.
And the mug on the right is from Sheree of Museware Pottery.
The reverse side of the one on the left says "Domestic Goddess". I use that one when I'm drowning in clutter and dirty laundry.
The "Bite Me" mug comes in handy when I'm fed up with those around me.
This morning I used the Domestic Goddess mug. But it could have just as easily been a Bite Me morning.
**** note: this is NOT a compensated post****
I was just lucky enough to receive these mugs in giveaways from these ladies' blogs last year and I want to bring their AWESOMENESS to your attention.
So, grab your cup of coffee or tea, and go visit their blogs and websites and see what you might add to your cupboards to express yourself when you have morning cuppa.
PS. I hope you appreicate how much work it took to get a photo of the mugs while hiding the debacle that is my kitchen.

1 comment:
I would have no trouble deciding. It would be Bite Me every day of the week.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)