Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Who I'd like to meet..

Anyone interesting. Well, duh. But I'm not pickey - they could be famous, or not. I just like to find out (as Paul harvey would say) "the rest of the story".

Including, but not limited to: Martin Luther, my great-grandparents,the Queen of England, Harriet Tubman, Walt Disney, Lynn Johnston, Gary Larson, message board posters,....

I'm not sure why Harriet Tubman is listed there, I actually wrote the list for my now defunct MySpace page. But why not? She's at least as interesting as anyone else from the past and she did some amazingly courageous stuff.

And Lynn Johnston and Gary Larson are two cartoonists who I'd like to get inside of their minds. How do they come up with the their funny insights?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in