Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Move along, nothing to see here

Sorry folks, I've been a slacker. No updates in a week. :-(

I'm slowly trying to get back into my routine, but it's still really hard to limit my reaching, lifting, bending, etc - and when I do, I regret it and suffer for it.

And when I try to resume semi-normal activity levels, I find myself tired and in need of a nap. :-) That's not all bad, but it shows me that I do need to slow down.

I had 40 dollars worth of gift cards and Borders Bucks, so in a moment of generosity, I told myLink kids that I would share and let them pick out a book. That was great, except that I picked out more than I thought and ended up owing about 10 more bucks on top of the gc's. grumble...grumble....

Oh well, there are worse vices. :-)

These are 3 of the books I got:
Alice Hoffman Skylight Confessions
Elizabeth Berg Dream When You're Feeling Blue
Marisa De Los Santos Love Walked In

(I tried to insert them as links, but I'm not that html savvy, apparently)

I'll try to keep up more.
Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in