I just don't seem to have the time to put them down on paper, er, computer.
Last weekend was a blast - it was busy and I was exhausted, but it was great to have Emma's godparents John and Denise visit for her First Communion; and for my brother Erik and his wife, Sue to come up as well.
We hung out, we laughed, we ate, we lounged in the hot tub (Boy, am I glad I got it out of my laundry room), we drank, we ate. Okay, I didn't go in the hot tub, but I wanted to. Doctor's orders.
Did I mention that we ate and drank? And laughed.
Woo, boy. And then I slept all day on Monday.
But it was worth it.
So, I have a little time this morning, and what do you know? I forgot what it was that I was going to write about. Grrrr.
Isn't that always the way?
I have to get ready to go to a funeral today. Another one of my friends' mom died. I hate that we're at that age where we're losing parents. It sucks.
Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.
Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....
How 'bout life?....

No comments:
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)