I just don't seem to have the time to put them down on paper, er, computer.
Last weekend was a blast - it was busy and I was exhausted, but it was great to have Emma's godparents John and Denise visit for her First Communion; and for my brother Erik and his wife, Sue to come up as well.
We hung out, we laughed, we ate, we lounged in the hot tub (Boy, am I glad I got it out of my laundry room), we drank, we ate. Okay, I didn't go in the hot tub, but I wanted to. Doctor's orders.
Did I mention that we ate and drank? And laughed.
Woo, boy. And then I slept all day on Monday.
But it was worth it.
So, I have a little time this morning, and what do you know? I forgot what it was that I was going to write about. Grrrr.
Isn't that always the way?
I have to get ready to go to a funeral today. Another one of my friends' mom died. I hate that we're at that age where we're losing parents. It sucks.
Oh, there I am.
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)