Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

not swallowing sucks


wow.

you know that feeling when you have a sore throat and you try to swallow and you can't?

And you end up gaping like a fish?

And you think your throat doesn't work.

And you sort of panic because you reallyreallyreally want to swallow?

Yeah, it sucks. Especially in the middle of the night.


Also.... when I googled on the web, I found out that
1. it's called dysphagia and
2. it can be a symptom of anxiety and stress.

Ya think?

Geesh, what a month April was.

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

2 comments:

Rachele said...

I came over from The Junk Drawer. The title reeled me in, lol. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Is it treatable?

Simone said...

Hey Kristin, you won Day 2 of the Crafts in Chelsea giveaway. Please contact me and we can figure out how to get the loot to you. Congratulations

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in