Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day


Guess what would be THE. MOST. PERFECT! Mother's Day present EVAH!?


A night

(ALONE)

in a hotel with room service, a stack of books and a good movie channel.

(I got the idea from someone else, but it's too good not to share)

:::hint, hint:::

(Extend it to a weekend and it would make a great 50th birthday present, too)

;-D

Hope you have a fabulous day!
http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in