see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Miss Thystle over February break and Lorrie this summer! Who else?!
Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.
3 comments:
that's it!!!! okayyyyyyy figured it would be all
cupcakes
Have fun!!! I'm jealous....I'm sure you all will have a blast.
Alright, just found you and am patiently waiting for you to come back. My 16 year old daughter has been looking thru your blog with me and we determined that her 14 year old sister was meant to be your child. Just let me know when you want to pick her up :)Following now!
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)