Hello?
This posting every other month thing isn't working out so well.
I'm sorry.
But follow me on Twitter if you want to see what's going on. I'm here.
Since I've been here last, I've:
- had the in-laws visit :-)
- got a black-eye :-(
- gone to some fun holiday parties :-)
- had some trials and tribulations with the RTAS (Rude Teen Age Son) :-(
- Bought myself an itouch :-)
- cleaned out the basement after a leaky pipe :-(
- found some great old photos :-)
- Bought myself a Wii Fit :-)
- Gone to Florida after Christmas :-)
- Battled the stomach bug - every. one. of. us. starting in Florida :-(
- written some very entertaining blog posts In. My. Mind. :-X
- been planning a trip to Phoenix in February with the fam. Grand Canyoj here we come! :-) Thystle watch out! I'll be in your neighborhood.
This would be easier if loading pics were easier.
HaPpY NeW YeAr!!!!!

3 comments:
welllllllll
glad you are out there somewhere, although I don't twitter and don't want to add anything else to my life that involves electronics.
Oh yeah, you MUST visit Thystle while in AZ
mandatory
I just deleted my Twitter account! Crazy, right? It is hard to keep up with the blog, but we're glad to hear from you!
I'm hearing EXCUSES Missy. I say you give up the Wii Fit and come back to blogging.
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)