Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Don't give up on me yet.


I know it's been two weeks... I'm in a bit of a dry spell.

Not for lack of blogable moments...more like an attention problem.

I am remaining a faithful reader, though, and I promise to be back soon.


(I think.)

In the meantime, come follow me on Twitter.

I've been Tweeting up a storm over there. 140 characters seems to be about all I can handle these days.

That, and my teen-age son has been monopolizing my laptop and by the time I get it back at night, I'm too tired to be coherent.

Or funny.

And definitely not both.

http://www.mylivesignature.com/signatures/54487/90/0A3C0348987BD765FBF549B6D543A902.png

4 comments:

Marla said...

enjoy your blogcation...

Mandy said...

so I just you on FB and thought that I hadnt read your blog in a while and here I am!

Blonde Goddess said...

I haven't given up on you. I check you several times a week, or daily if time allows. I know you'll post something eventually.

Carma Sez said...

Dry spells happen. I know what you mean about Twitter, though. Some days I think I should skip the blog and just Tweet instead. Lately my mind only works in short spurts :D

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in