So, I begin with this:
I ordered
Hey, I fully expected to return 5 bras, 2 dresses and maybe one pair of shoes. Really.
I knew immediately that the black ones were sooooo not me,
(hey, I was inspired by Barb's sexy shoe photos)but I am taken with the yellow ones. They're a lot taller and cuter and sexier than I usually wear, but I don't want to give them up.
What can I possibly wear them with?To put them in perspective, this is what I'm more likely to be spotted wearing.

I also ordered a ridiculously expensive Spanxx camisole that I expected to hate and return to save the money.
The problem?
It looks incredible. It smooths my muffin top and back fat and really makes my chest look great.
(no, that's not me)How can I justify the expense?
How can I return it when it fits so well?
Other random things I meant to blog but haven't:
- Memorial Day boating (yay! the season has begun)
- not speaking to my husband (hard to do when you're connected by kids, etc) *
- RHoNJ
- Deadliest Catch (why is that so popular?)
- Royal Pains
- Harpers Island (whoa, a lot of gore and suspense - anyone watching?)
- My NCIS obsession
- gardening (did I really spend $35 planting my own deck planter with my garden club when I saw perfectly good ones at Wegman's for $24?)
- weddings! how fun is it to get dressed up in summer dresses and sandals and ooh and ahh over a pretty bride?
- end of year chorus and orchestra concerts
- the cardinals - they've been everywhere in my yard and outside my windows! :-)
- Wizard of Oz - fun girls night out - yay!
- My son went on his 8th grade class trip to DC - he's in high school next year! yikes!
- pedicures - a summer staple or wasteful luxury? delicious pampering or gross?
- summer festivals and canal days - woohoo!
- a very, very wet trip to the Greek festival
- spilling 32 oz of unsweetened McDs iced tea on the floor in front of my office door. geesh.
- I went to a fashion show, nothing big, just a charity event, but fun
- I've kicked my Bejeweled Blitz addiction. I've been BB free for 4 whole days.
If you're on Twitter, I've tweeted most of that stuff...it seems to be more my speed these days.
PS - yes, of *course I'm talking to my husband again. for now. ;-)

7 comments:
Those yellow shoes are ADORABLE! They'd look great with a black sundress - I love black and yellow together. Very bumblebee on me but fantastic on the general population. :)
I'm intrigued by the Spanx cami fabulousness. Perhaps I need to invest in one...... I could use an assist with Ye Olde Michelen Man Rings that go from right under my boobs all the way down to my knees.
I hate BB but I still get sucked in trying to break 100k. Which I think I've done twice the entire time. I wish I could quit it....... I'd have so much more time for blogging!
We must do lunch soon!
I am wondering where you got the spanx? Did you order them? Hell,if they make you look good, who the hell c ares how much they cost?? Plus, you'll have them forever. I may need one!
Love the shoes, you can wear them with almost anything. Ask Stacey London!1
yeah, where'd you get the spanx top? Also, I LOVE those black sandals! Did you get them from Zappo's? What's the brand? I MUST HAVE THEM.
Spanxx = Lane Bryant mail order
black sandals = Madden girl from Famous Footwear. Free shipping plus buy one, get one half off, plus I can return to a local store
Oh congrats on kicking the bb addiction, what an achievement ... no seriously ... I understand!
That last comment wasn't David it was me ... Sorry! LOL
phew! I'm glad you're back to speaking ;-)
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)