Random stuff, in no particular order about no particular subject(s) whatever.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

...oh, and don't be fooled. I often ramble here several times a day. Really, I know I should be doing something else - but don't TELL.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I know I owe you more...

crap, the whole post disappeared. I'll try again.

I was saying that I hope this will tide you over - snarky commentary on the elementary school science fair I went to on Friday.

This woman can't even be that old! She's got a kid in elementary school!


I like this woman - she's nice, attractive, trim, dresses stylishly...but tonight = fail.
She had on ultra low-rise jeans which gave her a muffin top that she probably didn't even HAVE.

(Disclaimer: I know I was sporting back fat, an exposed bra strap and a nice beer belly/ice cream gut, but at least I had on cute sandals and a nice pedicure, dammit.)
And below you can see 5 of the 17+ women who were wearing black v-neck tees with jeans. I'm obviously hanging out with the wrong crowd because they didn't send ME the memo.


9 comments:

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

And we all know it's all about the damn pedicure.

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are soooooo wrong!

We need another lunch date, without kids!

Bj in Dallas said...

M2's elementary gatherings were like a style show. But there was always one mom who would have on workout clothes (and she didn't work out) with so much jewelry on she looked like Mr. T. I always looked forward to running into her.
And yes, it is about the pedicure. And I agree with the capri/loafer combo. Ewwww...

Krëg said...

Please continue to take and post photos of female posteriors.

Warmest Regards,
Krëg

Mandy said...

so funny ... do I need to go out and buy a black v-neck shirt now?

whats creepy about lowrise girl is that she looks like she cant walk in those shoes ....

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing these gals don't read your blog. :)

Carma Sez said...

but did you have on your new shoes? The shoes in the first pic should NEVER EVER be worn - capris or no capris!

Hit 40 said...

So funny! I wrote a post on this a few days ago... spotting a blogger!!!

Do you think they even realized why you were snapping the pic?

My mother in law really thought that I wanted a picture of her little cakes. NO! I needed a pic of her awful toaster oven cover. LMAO.

the mama bird diaries said...

a nice pedicure goes a long way.

Post a Comment

What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Let's Give' Em Something to Talk About.....

How 'bout life?....

analytics

Observational Humor Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Look how many people have wandered in