"IT"...
the reason I can't blog!
I need someone to take my dictation!
It's the TYPING that's stopping me.
I wrote a half a dozen posts in my head while driving home last night. .... but they may never see the light of day because my typing skillz SUCK!.
That is all.
Be back soon.

6 comments:
Just call me to dictate the post while you drive!!!
They do have software you can use to dictate into the microphone on your computer and it types for you.
Hubby had it on one of his older computers, and some of the results it came up with for his dictation were hilarious.
Of course, we messed with the program by trying to dictate ridiculous things...
:D
so thats my problem... typing...... it all makes sense to me now!
:)
well, you typed this so it is a start right?
all I can think about is those tacky commercials for the dictation software...gah!
BTW, any luck with the cheesy photos :D
I write my posts in my head, too, usually when I suddenly wake up at 3:30 am thinking about my blog. I'm trying to teach Chester dictation but so far he is more interested in his mid-morning snack. Louise is no better. She is focused on her dog biscuit and stuffed Santa. Paco won't help either since he still won't read my blog. Maybe we need a Typing Pool...
Post a Comment
What Are *You Thinking About?
Go ahead, you can tell me.
It's just between us. ;-)